lørdag den 4. april 2009

Grinding and leveling music!

I frequently get whispers from guildies ingame asking me for some tips on music for when they are
farming mats, doing dailies or leveling an alt.

So i made this list for them and i thought i wanted to share it with the community.
I have tried to mix it up so there is something for everybody.. (I do prefer HipHop and a little rock).

For all of these things i like something that can put that warrior mentality into my game, so disturbed or SOIL is always on my playlist.

Some of the songs i like the most for that mentality is:

Disturbed - Rise
Disturbed - Inside the Fire
Disturbed - Indestructibel
Soil - Halo
Soil - Breaking me Down

And when i played my paladin i kinda liked to have Freedom Call - Warriors running in the background. (It is the small things that makes my WoW experience worthwhile so i tend to put some in myself)

And Depending on my mood i might have a lot of HipHop songs, just because that's what i like.. foshizzle my nizzle.
This is some of the songs on my playlist just to get you started believe me when you start listening, you find musik very fast.

Xzibit - Concentrate
Xzibit - Multiply
Xzibit - Get your walk on
Xzibit - Beware of us
Snoop Dogg - Drop it like it's hot

You get the picture right? yeah i know you do!

Please let me know in the comments what you think about this post.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar