tirsdag den 21. april 2009

Rawrcast and me

I've been very busy lately, My final exams for this year is coming up, this means more homework than any person should ever be allowed to do in a life time.
Patch 3.1 hit last week and that kept me busy for hours after doing homework.

But I did get some time on my hands this weekend so i decided to go and listen to my usual saturday podcasts.

The WoWInsiderShow is the first podcast i listen to on saturdays, but the ret monkey was attacking again this saturday and made it impossible for me to listen.

I was getting frustrated that i couldn't hear anything about the wowinsider crews opinions on 3.1 so i was putting my brain on overdrive to find an altenative.
There suddenly i stumbled upon a podcast in Itunes that i had subscribed and listened to for a while, but i had never expirienced it live, so i got to their website and saw that it was live right after The WoWinsiderShow

Finally the show started and not long into the show they informed the listeners that they needed chatroom moderators and anyone interessted should send them an e-mail.

And so i did. The Rawrcast host Stompalina answered my e-mail with a positive response and I have been invited to attend a meeting with other accepted applicants tomorrow at 2PM CST on Skype.

This is great news to me since I have wanted to see how a WoW podcast is organised and how much effort the great people out there put in it.

So if you don't already you should defenitly check out both of the mentioned podcasts in this blog.

Subscribe to both The WoWInsiderShow and Rawrcast on Itunes.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar